You can adjust WordPress settings as follows:
- You can set Site Title in Settings > General.
- You can set Blog pages show at most in Settings > Reading.
- You can select Front Page and Posts Page in Settings > Reading.
- You can set Discussion settings in Settings > Discussion.
- You can change image sizes in Settings > Media.
- You should ensure that a non-default permalink setting is selected , e.g. Post name in Settings > Permalinks.
Step 1: Navigate to Posts in you WordPress admin sidebar.
Step 2: Click on the Add New option to make a new post. Create a title, and insert your post content in the editing field.
Step 3: Select Post Format from the right side.
Step 4: Add categories from the right side. To assign it to the post, check the box next to the category name.
Step 5: Add tags from the right side. Type the name of the tag in the field, separate multiple tags with commas.
Step 6: you can add featured image. To do so, first click the featured image box, select an image and click the set featured image button.
Step 7: for a video post or an audio post, paste the iFrame embed or link from either YouTube, vimeo or soundcloud. Note: activate shortcode embeds (Jetpack ).
New pages can be added by clicking pages on admin dashboard and can be assigned to various templates on the right side.
There are various page templates that you can choose.
- Container Blank Template:
blank template with header and footer, you can use visual composer here.
- Full Width Template:
full width template without sidebar.Page With Left Sidebar : page template with left sidebar.
- Portfolio Archive:
Page template for portfolio archive.