You can adjust WordPress settings as follows:
- You can set Site Title in Settings > General.
- You can set Blog pages to show at most in Settings > Reading.
- You can select Front Page and Posts Page in Settings > Reading.
Step 1: Navigate to Posts in your WordPress admin sidebar.
Step 2: Click on the Add New option to make a new post. Create a title, and insert your b in the editing field.
Step 3: Select the Post Format from the right side.
Step 4: Add categories from the right side. To assign it to the post, check the box next to the category name.
Step 5: Add tags from the right side. Type the name of the tag in the field, separate multiple tags with commas.
Step 6: you can add featured image. To do so, first click the featured image box, select an image and click the set featured image button.
New pages can be added by clicking pages on admin dashboard and can be assigned to various templates on the right side.
Slider for page
You can select individual slider for the individual page from a slider category for displaying slider in the page.
- Select a slider category.
- Sliders which are assigned to the category that you choose will be displayed on the page.
- If not Slider is selected for the page then no slider will appear on the front page for respective page.
There are various page templates that you can choose.
- Default Template ( Default Template with right sidebar )
- Blog Page Template ( Blog Template )
- FrontPage (Front page of the theme ) – Theme’s designed home page
- Full-Width Template (Full-width template with no sidebar )
- Full-Width Template – No Container (Full-width template with no container. It provides an easy platform to use visual composer to create pages )
- Left Sidebar Template (page with left sidebar )
*If you choose Full-Width Template, you’ll be provided various options for your page.
- You can select various options whether to show or not spread the love section, widgets, breadcrumbs and page title in the full-width template.
- The page created with the slider category you choose will look like
You can also create a page with your own chosen placement of elements using visual composer.
- If you have activated visual composer plugin, there will be an option while creating a page, just start adding element and click publish