You can adjust WordPress settings as follows:
- You can set Site Title in Settings > General.
- You can set Blog pages to show at most in Settings > Reading.
- You can select Front Page and Posts Page in Settings > Reading.
- You can set Discussion settings in Settings > Discussion.
- You can change image sizes in Settings > Media.
- You should ensure that a non-default permalnk setting is selected, e.g. Post name in Settings > Permalinks.
Step 1: Navigate to Posts in your WordPress admin sidebar.
Step 2: Click on the Add New option to make a new post. Create a title, and insert your post content in the editing field.
Step 3: Select the Post Format from the right side.
Step 4: Add categories from the right side. To assign it to the post, check the box next to the category name.
Step 5: Add tags from the right side. Type the name of the tag in the field, separate multiple tags with commas.
Step 6: you can add featured image. To do so, first click the featured image box, select an image and click the set featured image button.
New pages can be added by clicking pages on admin dashboard and can be assigned to various templates on the right side.
There are various page templates that you can choose.
- Default Template ( Default Template with right sidebar )
- Homepage-Template(Front page of the theme ) – Theme’s designed home page
- Full-Width Page(Full-width template with no sidebar )
- Page with left sidebar (page with left sidebar )
- Page with right sidebar (page with right sidebar )