You can adjust WordPress settings as follows:
- First go to the admin dashboard and hover to the page and click on“ add new page”. Then create a page called “Front Page” and assign “home” page template and click on save.
- You can set Site Title in Settings > General.
- You can set Blog pages to show at most in Settings > Reading.
- You can select Front Page and Posts Page in Settings > Reading.
Note: You must select the “Front Page” page created above as the static page under reading settings to display the theme’s front page.
- You can set Discussion settings in Settings > Discussion.
- You can change image sizes in Settings > Media.
- You should ensure that a non-default permalink setting is selected, e.g. Post name in Settings > Permalinks.
To create pages navigate to the page in the admin dashboard and click add new.
There are various page templates that you can assign a page to.
- Default Template (default page)
- Blank container – for visual composer
- Contact page – a contact page template
- Gallery – a gallery page template
- Home– front page
To add posts, go to admin dashboard, hover on posts and click on add new. You can add title; content, categories, tags and featured image and click on save. Post formats can also be chosen, say, standard, image, video, and gallery