You can adjust WordPress settings as follows:
- You can set Site Title in Settings > General.
- You can set Blog pages to show at most in Settings > Reading.
- You can select Front Page and Posts Page in Settings > Reading.
- You can set Discussion settings in Settings > Discussion.
- You can change image sizes in Settings > Media.
- You should ensure that a nondefault permalink setting is selected, e.g. Post name in Settings > Permalinks.
To create pages navigate to the page in the admin dashboard and click add new.
After installing WP Job Manager, jobs, jobsdashboard and submit jobs are created. To make header search form of the image and jobmap banner working, create a page called “Find A Job” where you can choose whether to show google map or not.
Page subtitle adds subtitle of a page.
There are various page templates that you can assign a page to.
- Default Template (default page)
- Blog Page Template (blog page template)
- Frontpage ( homepage )
- Full-width no title Template (full-width page with no title and banner )
- Full-width page with banner (full-width page with banner controllable from customizer banner options)
- Page with left sidebar ( displays left sidebar in the left )
- Page with right sidebar ( displays right sidebar in the right)